+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Seekers ...Beware from our own Desi people

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Where ever I go I have seen people telling me the one advise that Canadian jobs are mostly feel by references. And I have big doubt on this statement as it happens in any country not just in Canada and this is not a only special country where job will filled by references because this is how we people start to tell our friends and colleagues but there are very little chances are there that those ppl will get u a job or refer u for job. Most of the desi feel unsafe in this job market so everybody is thinking otherwise, there are very few ppl who thinks that we do not go from the same hardship as they might have gone through.

As I was also believing otherwise till now but today's incident opened my eyes,

I were telling all my friends for Jobs and also doing my own efforts to get the one. None of my friends told me anything they were just telling me to do anything that I get for a time being even with basic salary. even I am ready for anything so that's not worry I have started to getting call for interviews. I landed to one of the interview today which was a good office job also in my field of accountancy only. I was seating in the interview room waiting for the boss. suddenly I have seen a lady coming to the office who was living in our apartment and who is very good friend of my landlord where am living as PG and she is working in the same company. I have just moved in to that apartment before week but I know her as she was coming everyday to our home and she also knows me. Now interviewer came he took the interview it was very good one, then I have given some tests which I have passed. I have another round of interview with their boss it was also good. now I have been told to inform later on. I was feeling 95% chances but I cam to know that silly girl has asked her boss to call my landlord to check about me. obviously nobody knows me personally as I am new but if this was not enough she has told her boss that these new ppl don't stay for long so its not good idea to take him and on the other side she was telling my landlord to tell me that this is not so good company and not many ppl stay here for long because they asked you to do this and that and all.

Now I don't know what gone happen it is really depend on company but I am feeling so bad that whyyyyyy that silly girl was working there and gave wrong opinion. I felt so confident to get that job before I heard this all but as our desi's are very good at politics am not sure where they going to stop.

I believe its your fate which will decide when and where it is going to put you. So just without listening others apply for Jobs online from good Job sites and if you get interview give your best. Remember one thing you have to find a person who is ready to take you in any situation and whatever the condition whether you have Canadian experience, education or not all are just rubbish excuses.

All the very best.

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
dear friend
donot worry u will get the job soon... n one more thing we all aware of DESI. so all the best for new job hunt.