15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Hi Guys,

My FSW application was rejected because I was not able to provide Job responsibility on companies Letter head (Unable to provide due to stupid HR's policy) as per CIC's requirement, Now my question is if I apply thru EE will this again be an issue or no,even if I have a arranged employment.

Please advise on this.

Regards,
Nabzter

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could be.Getting ITA is not a guarantee of gettin PR.
You could explain everything in cover letter to CIC and DO NOT count points for years of work you cannot prove.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Hi Nabzter,

I am sorry to hear this.. Just for information sake, did u include supporting docs for ur job such as the offer letter, relieving letter, pay-slips etc etc.?? I heard that for minor mistakes they contact u to get the alterations/correction done before rejecting ur application.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Hi Joel,

Yes I provided my offer letter, Pay slips, Employement contract, but they rejected my application saying that they did not find my Job responsibility proof sufficient enough, they did not have a doubt about my work experience, it's just the JR.

Regards

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Nabzter said:
Hi Joel,

Yes I provided my offer letter, Pay slips, Employement contract, but they rejected my application saying that they did not find my Job responsibility proof sufficient enough, they did not have a doubt about my work experience, it's just the JR.

Regards
These are enough proof, I think your job responsibilities does not match with the NOC Code. (Just my personal Opinion)

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
Nabzter said:
Hi Joel,

Regards
There is this concept where you can submit an affidavit for this exact case. Did you try that too?

tushar.287

Sep 28, 2016
Can someone throw some light on this affidavit thing? I have the same issue. I have half of my experience from jobs of which I have all the papers viz. joining letters, salary slips, hike letters, relieving letters. The other half is from a business owned by my father. I do draw a monthly salary, however, have no papers available, as it is more less my business, just not on papers. What papers can I present for such experience? Please help.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone throw some light on this affidavit thing? I have the same issue. I have half of my experience from jobs of which I have all the papers viz. joining letters, salary slips, hike letters, relieving letters. The other half is from a business owned by my father. I do draw a monthly salary, however, have no papers available, as it is more less my business, just not on papers. What papers can I present for such experience? Please help.
Ask your father to write a reference letter for you, since he is the owner.

Reactions: tushar.287

tushar.287

Sep 28, 2016
Ask your father to write a reference letter for you, since he is the owner.
Thanks for the reply. Is that all for current experience? Will the reference letter be enough? Also the companies that I worked for before 2013 will not give reference letters with job duties. How should I go about that?

Thanks

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. Is that all for current experience? Will the reference letter be enough? Also the companies that I worked for before 2013 will not give reference letters with job duties. How should I go about that?

Thanks
It doesn't need to be from HR department. You can get it from your direct supervisor on the company letter head.