+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer validated quebec

Rasoul123456

Jul 4, 2023
Hi
I have a valid job offer in quebec and i have been invited in arrima. I am waiting for my CSQ
I have some questions:
1. Can I quit the job after recieving CSQ?
2.unfortunately, I am sick right now and my doctor prescribed me 3 weeks staying at home,(I am not recieving salary for these 3 weeks) but my employer is insisting that you should come back to work before 3 weeks as he needs me!!!!!! if not he told that I will call the Immigeration and ask them to cancel the job offer!can he do it?

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi
I have a valid job offer in quebec and i have been invited in arrima. I am waiting for my CSQ
I have some questions:
1. Can I quit the job after recieving CSQ?
2.unfortunately, I am sick right now and my doctor prescribed me 3 weeks staying at home,(I am not recieving salary for these 3 weeks) but my employer is insisting that you should come back to work before 3 weeks as he needs me!!!!!! if not he told that I will call the Immigeration and ask them to cancel the job offer!can he do it?
I believe it's possible for employer to cancel the job offer. I recommend you to stay with your employer until you get your CSQ, try to get yourself well within 3 weeks off.

Rasoul123456

Jul 4, 2023
I did not quit the job, it is only medication which is approved by a doctor, and although I was eligible for CNESST, he refused due to documentation and I accepted without any payment!
Can he cancle without any reason while I am coming back to work?the government is not asking why?