+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program

grzegorz

May 9, 2023
My employer has entities in Toronto and Montreal. Currently, I am an employee of Toronto's office (live in Montreal), but found out today about Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program.

I am software engineer and my employee is ready to "relocate" me to Montreal's office. The issue is that I can't understand this section:

"A validated job offer is the hiring, by Québec employers, of foreign workers who wish to settle permanently in Québec. The offer is validated, according to certain conditions, by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration."

what is the validation process and does it require any actions from an employer? I am afraid my employer won't spend time on my case, max that I can have is just a job offer letter, is this enough from the employer's side? Thanks.

P.S I am on Open Work Permit if this makes any difference.
P.S.S How should I calculate my current experience - live in QC, work for ON company - as canadian experience, not Quebec experience, Quebex experience only if live in QC and work for QC company, right?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
A validated job offer is procedure that an Quebec-based employer apply to Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration to hire someone on a permanent position. Candidates with validated job offers (specially outside the Montreal region) are highly likely to receive invitation to apply for CSQ

Please refer to following link for further details

https://www.quebec.ca/emploi/embauche-et-gestion-de-personnel/recruter/embaucher-immigrant/embaucher-travailleur-etranger-permanent/conditions-validation-emploi-permanent-travailleur-qualifie

Reactions: grzegorz