+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
I got MEP yesterday, but my Bio also linked to the previous Bio for work permit, any no BIL or anything else.
When I was apply for EE, I also didn't have any idea how to pay Bio fee upfront. But just this morning I find the website to pay and then I paid and sent a webfrom with the receipt.
I think this will not do any bad, even they didn't get it from webform, I can still upload the receipt again to the system. Hope this will help you.
Have you received the BIL?

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I went through the same thing. I paid bio fees after application submission and uploaded the receipt. Got my BIL yesterday.
Did u give biometric in past for Canada?.....do you think paying biometrics fees now will enhance the processing?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Did u give biometric in past for Canada?.....do you think paying biometrics fees now will enhance the processing?
Yes, I had done biometrics in the past for a visitor visa. I paid the fees because I didn't want to wait for them to realize that my fees is missing and resulting in delays. Because they will first ask for fees and then send the BIL later.