+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 25th - 93rd Draw

east_1919

Jun 9, 2017
London, UK
Hi everyone, congratulations on receiving your ITA! :) If your score is above 442 and you haven't received your ITA yet, keep in mind that it is not instant-- in some cases you may have to wait up to 24 hours before you receive it. Have patience!

I posted this in the last ITA thread and a lot of people found it helpful:

FYI, when the application for PR pops up on your account, you will have to fill out a lot of additional information, kind of like when you made your EE profile. If you click "continue" at the bottom of the page, it will take you to the section where you can upload files, like your medical information sheet or your PCC. You can go back and forth between these sections as much as you need to-- you can exit the upload section by clicking "exit questionnaire." Clicking "continue" on the information page does not submit your application. Just make sure you "save and exit" whenever you add or modify information. Hope that helps you guys get started!
once I have filled out all the details and start uploading documents can I come back and change filled out informations if I need to?
cheers

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
You guys, I will put some doubts

I am reading many threads about the topics which I am having any kind of doubt on how precisely fill and I have seen many contradicted information.

Any advice in any topic below is more than welcome. It may be the same trouble of anyone else. Cheers!

1- Travel History:

1.1Have u inserted every international trip? Like, considering u went from one country to another, u put it (regardless of having a stamp or not in your passport)?

1.2 What about one-day trips? For instance, while I was visiting Vienna I went one day by train to Bratislava (Slovakia) n came back on the same day. Should I put it? (No stamp at all)

1.3 Flight connections? For instance, When I went to Toronto (final destination) I made a flight connection in the US for few hours. However, I do have a stamp on my passport of this entry in the USA. So, I am assuming I should put it, right?
The same occurred when I went to Vancouver(final destination) from Brazil. I had my passport stamped in Toronto but I only did a flight connection there n headed to Vancouver. Should I put Toronto as well since I have a stamp in my passport?

1.4 I think trips within the same country we do not need to state, right? For instance, I went to Bristol (UK) but I left UK from London (in which I spent 2 days). In this case, should I just put one trip to England no matter the cities I have visited (from X/x/X to Y/yY) ?

2 Address History

2.1 For the time I spent when I lived 2,5 months in Vancouver (2008) as well as 5,5 months in Toronto (2014), Should I include the address of my homestays and Airbnb's which I used during these times?If yes, Should I input all addresses? Cuz, for instance, in Toronto I stayed in 4 different places....some of them less than 2,5 weeks

2.2 Before come back from Ireland (where I lived for almost 2 years) to Brazil I spent 2 weeks in Portugal. So, I left Ireland, Stayed 2 weeks in Portugal (Airbnb) n just after that I came to Brazil to my current address here....what should I do in this gap? Put my Address in Portugal? Put my Irish Address (Although I have already left ''forever'' at this point)? Or put the current Brazilian one (Although I was not in Brazil Yet)?

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi....where r u residing at present? India or abroad?? If abroad how did u get indian pcc?
I am living in US. Got indian PCC from Indian consulate in SFO. Though I renewed my passport from the same consulate last year, I received the PCC after a month.

Reactions: Chobz

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

I am reading many threads about the topics which I am having any kind of doubt on how precisely fill and I have seen many contradicted information.

Any advice in any topic below is more than welcome. It may be the same trouble of anyone else. Cheers!

1- Travel History:

1.1Have u inserted every international trip? Like, considering u went from one country to another, u put it (regardless of having a stamp or not in your passport)?

1.2 What about one-day trips? For instance, while I was visiting Vienna I went one day by train to Bratislava (Slovakia) n came back on the same day. Should I put it? (No stamp at all)

1.3 Flight connections? For instance, When I went to Toronto (final destination) I made a flight connection in the US for few hours. However, I do have a stamp on my passport of this entry in the USA. So, I am assuming I should put it, right?
The same occurred when I went to Vancouver(final destination) from Brazil. I had my passport stamped in Toronto but I only did a flight connection there n headed to Vancouver. Should I put Toronto as well since I have a stamp in my passport?

1.4 I think trips within the same country we do not need to state, right? For instance, I went to Bristol (UK) but I left UK from London (in which I spent 2 days). In this case, should I just put one trip to England no matter the cities I have visited (from X/x/X to Y/yY) ?

2 Address History

2.1 For the time I spent when I lived 2,5 months in Vancouver (2008) as well as 5,5 months in Toronto (2014), Should I include the address of my homestays and Airbnb's which I used during these times?If yes, Should I input all addresses? Cuz, for instance, in Toronto I stayed in 4 different places....some of them less than 2,5 weeks

2.2 Before come back from Ireland (where I lived for almost 2 years) to Brazil I spent 2 weeks in Portugal. So, I left Ireland, Stayed 2 weeks in Portugal (Airbnb) n just after that I came to Brazil to my current address here....what should I do in this gap? Put my Address in Portugal? Put my Irish Address (Although I have already left ''forever'' at this point)? Or put the current Brazilian one (Although I was not in Brazil Yet)?
I have same doubts for travel and address history. Though I am only adding the destinations in travel history and ignoring the transit stamps. Our travel dates should be enough evidence for submission. For address as well I am skipping my stays to places which are less than 2 weeks. Have stayed at multiple locations during past 10 years and there are few addresses which I don't even remember exactly. I am just trying to provide the details as much as possible.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I have same doubts for travel and address history. Though I am only adding the destinations in travel history and ignoring the transit stamps. Our travel dates should be enough evidence for submission. For address as well I am skipping my stays to places which are less than 2 weeks. Have stayed at multiple locations during past 10 years and there are few addresses which I don't even remember exactly. I am just trying to provide the details as much as possible.

I see.....Do u think it is necessary to do a LOE highlighting these points. Like, saying that we did ''best efforts'' to remember exact dates etc?

Jun 30, 2018
Hello,

I recently received an ITA. I have one dependent who I had entered as common-law but we will be married in 55 days. I wish to submit application as married rather than common-law.

My main concern is being unable to get a checklist to begin preparing documents before marriage. If I submit the application as common-law I am told I will not be able to adjust it when we are married.

Any recommendations?

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I have some doubts regarding travel and address history

1) Do we need to mention all the travels between origin country and country of resident?? CIC says to ignore but some in the forum mentioned that we need to include those as well, bit confused.

2) Do I need to include the address where I stayed while on vacation, even though the vacation is for a month and place is my origin country ? In order to match the Travel and address history.

Need advice!!

Lindsay.cc85

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys, I also got my ITA on the 25th with 449 points. I am trying to get my docs together and already I have some issues. I did distance learning for ACCA in the UK and I am supposed to produce a PCC for England so not sure how I am going to be able to do that. I also misplaced my old passport which expired in 2015 so not sure how to explain that in travel history, any ideas anyone? This will be a tough one for me to solve, not sure what to do.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I have some doubts regarding travel and address history

1) Do we need to mention all the travels between origin country and country of resident?? CIC says to ignore but some in the forum mentioned that we need to include those as well, bit confused.

2) Do I need to include the address where I stayed while on vacation, even though the vacation is for a month and place is my origin country ? In order to match the Travel and address history.

Need advice!!
1) no need to mention travel history between origin and resident countries.
2) why are you even including vacation in the origin country in travel or address history. its not needed.

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
1) no need to mention travel history between origin and resident countries.
2) why are you even including vacation in the origin country in travel or address history. its not needed.
Since I haven’t travelled other than country of origin and country of residence, so I can select No in travel history.

Thank you.
Hope VO don’t ask for further documents which cause delay in processing my application

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018

1- Travel History:

2 Address History

Anyone?