+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Islamabad - Proof of Funds

sunnyboy786

Jun 24, 2009
I have a sucessful initial assessment and intend to sumit complete application in March to Islamabad office. I have following questions.

1. Will Canada High Comission accept a plot of land as proof of fund. My brother has a plot with market worth of around 16 Lakh Rs. ( $20,000 CAD)

2. For the past 6 months or so, my bank account has funds usually less than 400$ CAD. I am in the process of arranging funds from family and friends. Will showing required funds of $15,000 (CAD) for the last one month before submission of final application be enough. Also, how long these funds need to be maintained.

3. Will a car ownership be shown as proof of funds.

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Dear,

Plots or Car ownerships are not acceptable (as per my knowledge) Bank Statement, National Saving Certificates, Bank Certifcates, Fixed amount in Bank or other type of Bonds or even Stock Exchange Shares have been submitted by applicants and CIC accepted that. So I will suggest not to try and risk showing Plot or Car owner ship.

I think some expert can suggest you more.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
You have to declare only liquid funds available in your account, CIC is not going to accept any plot or car's ownership as your funds available to you. Arrange monies from your family and friends and that is not only to show funds but should be available to you at all times as Visa Officer can make enquiry from your bank at any time during the process of your application and you would have to declare the same amount again when you land in Canada, if successfull.