BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aamee said:
Dear Bobby,

There could be one the following reasons (just a guess work):

1. Since wife's transcripts were forwarded after the deadline of 1st August, therefore IO closed the file (though other Originals were forwarded within the time frame i.e. on 20 July)

I doubt this scenario, as they just don't close the case unless, you are always given a chance and are informed accordingly. What they would have done is decided your case with the documents in hand. All they would have done is given you "0" for adaptability, but you would have still qualified - reached 67 points.

2. As you said, there could be a mistaken identity on e-CAS. Our suspecision is based on the desciption of e-CAS which reads: "Medical results have been received", while in fact, niether medical request was received from CIC nor medical was done. So e-CAS status is not the true reflection of my case. If its true then my correct status should be "In Process".

Now, I think you and your consultant might be jumping too early into a conclusion. It could be a data entry mistake also ( I am again assuming). In this scenario, you will have to wait till you get a letter from them with regards to the decision made. We have seen cases reported on this forum, where decision made was changed to "In process" after 2-4 weeks.

3. My consultant says that the problem only occurred when CIC asked for Orignal Certificate and transcripts and possibly IO was unable to get any verfication for the degree from my University, hence this situation. He had a similar situation in the past for one of his clients.

This is again something I doubt, assuming a scenario whereby they think you are "faking" - that is your wife has a Degree (whereas you know you are not), they will write to you informing you of the doubts and again, they will give you a chance to clear their doubts.

You are right CAIPS notes will be helpful, which will reach me in 4 to 6 weeks time.
Maybe the status will change while you are expecting the CAIPS (hopefully). Maybe you will get a decision letter that will throw some light on your dilemma.

Today I am going to see my consultant to see if he can make some comments and will let you know.

Thanks Bobby for your continous attention which is indeed very helpful and keeps my hopes alive.
I sincerely sympathize with you with regards to your situation.
I am of your age and can understand you - especially when you know that you are being truthful and sincere and have been waiting for so long. Future Plans get shattered for reasons that are sometimes not justified. Don't loose hope. Just get ready and start drafting a letter to the program Manager, should you get a negative letter.

Aamee

Sep 10, 2009
Dear Bobby,

Whatever be the outcome of my case, one thing is sure, the way you analyse the situation is truely convincing. I am really impressed. Thanks a lot for taking time to share your thoughts.

Today I met my consultant, and I presented all possible scenarios (as already shared with you), he is also of the opinion that there might be something wrong with e-CAS, since all other factors look OK. He is going to send a fax to CIC notifying this "error" and requesting for medicals. I think in the present situation we can't do anything else.

I requested my consultant to send me the draft of the fax, if he does, then I will share with you the same.

Best regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aamee said:
Dear Bobby,

Whatever be the outcome of my case, one thing is sure, the way you analyse the situation is truely convincing. I am really impressed. Thanks a lot for taking time to share your thoughts.

Today I met my consultant, and I presented all possible scenarios (as already shared with you), he is also of the opinion that there might be something wrong with e-CAS, since all other factors look OK. He is going to send a fax to CIC notifying this "error" and requesting for medicals. I think in the present situation we can't do anything else.

I requested my consultant to send me the draft of the fax, if he does, then I will share with you the same.

Best regards
Good Luck and hope for the best.

Aamee

Sep 10, 2009
Dear Bobby,

My consultant sent a courier letter to CIC saying that even though there was no medical request received so far, e-CAS shows "medical has been received". He also reminded CIC that all original certifactes and transcripts have been forwarded as requested and we are now wating for your instructions for medicals.

Two weeks later (just yesteday), my e-CAS is changed from "Decision Made" to a blank space. Meaning in place of "Decision Made", now there is no underlined phrase appears. Though my name along with my contact details is there. Only Application Status has turned blank.

Any idea what does it mean?

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Hey Aamee,

Thats a GOOOOD LUCK. Looks like they made a mistake earlier which they have corrected now. I would congratulate you and wish best of luck. I am also passing thru similar dilemma (see my post of yesterday on Pakistan forum page 141) and pray for me too.

Manj

Aamee said:
Dear Bobby,

My consultant sent a courier letter to CIC saying that even though there was no medical request received so far, e-CAS shows "medical has been received". He also reminded CIC that all original certifactes and transcripts have been forwarded as requested and we are now wating for your instructions for medicals.

Two weeks later (just yesteday), my e-CAS is changed from "Decision Made" to a blank space. Meaning in place of "Decision Made", now there is no underlined phrase appears. Though my name along with my contact details is there. Only Application Status has turned blank.

Any idea what does it mean?

Aamee

Sep 10, 2009
Dear Manj,

Thanks for your inputs. I am not sure why is the underlined status gone blank on my online status, but will wait for some time.

I wish you all the best and all other members of this forum who are putting in sincere efforts to acheive their objectives.

Once again requesting Bobby's comments and any other member's who has gone thourgh the similar situation as mine.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
I think your case has taken a positive turn. And I think earlier they must have made mistake as they can not write medical received without requesting for that. PCC (specially Saudi PCC) and wife's transcript are minor case. However, you could have write them the actual situation and requested for time for PCC and wife's transcript.

I have evidence that they (CIC) takes a lenient view regarding any deadline miss if you can properly explain the situation to them.

V

virtualcadd

Check my topic with similiar situation...
Client Application Status on the CIC website Shows, Decision Made