+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any one who had applied in June 2008 to london office from middle east

ali_ksa

Dec 18, 2009
Hello dear friends.
I am the silent reader of this form and realy so much happy to see that people are so much helpful in this form.
I am the Post Feb2008 applicant for London office, applied in June2008 .
after step by step processings, I have done my medicals for all family in June2009 and sent my PCC (from KSA) and RPRF in July 2009. since that I am waiting for the Passport request. and on my every query to London office getting the copy paste answer that
"your application is under normal background checks".
I dont now what are they checking in my background for which they have take more than six months and still doing.
So is there any one here who has same time lines and track like me.
and wish you best of luck and many prayers for all friends to get their desire dream immigration visa very soon.
Regards.
Ali.

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
yes brother Ali.
I am also from KSA and having same case like you the difference is that i am May2008 applicant. AND my medical has been done in July2008. since then me also waiting for the passport request.
and i think London office does the securiy checks in the background checks. so let us update when every you will receive any further letter from London office.
WAQAS

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
I also applied to London CHC from Middle East in June 2008 and still never got any response eve after submitting my full documents in March with followup in April 2009. Seems a long way to go, so keep patience like me, hope after new year some news come up.