+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any indication on the website after passport is received and application is approved?

Apr 28, 2019
I sent my passport three weeks ago with USPS and it is still stuck in transit in Los Angeles according to the tracking page. I have read from other posts that USPS might not update the tracking online, but the package does reach its destination sometimes.

I was wondering if that's what's happening with my package. So: is there any indication on the express entry website after an application is approved (because passport was received)?

Thank you all!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I sent my passport three weeks ago with USPS and it is still stuck in transit in Los Angeles according to the tracking page. I have read from other posts that USPS might not update the tracking online, but the package does reach its destination sometimes.

I was wondering if that's what's happening with my package. So: is there any indication on the express entry website after an application is approved (because passport was received)?

Thank you all!
When IRCC receive your passport and finally approve your application , three things will happen:

1- the application status on your GCkey will be changed to Approved
2- CoPR will be generated and a visa counterfoil will be stuck to your passport (assuming you are from a country that require a visa to enter Canada)
3- the return tracker of the prepaid USPS airway bill will be activated within a day or two and you should start to see movements.

I wish you could have sent it via Fedex or UPS, they are much more efficient than USPS but hey .. what happen have happened. Keep in mind these events as they will happen in order and then you would know that everything is okey.

Apr 28, 2019
Canada Post just scanned my package after 3 weeks! USPS has sucked so far. Hope CanadaPost does its part better. I am trying to contact CPC Ottawa and see if they will accept an emailed Fedex shipping label so I don't have to go through this nightmare again.