+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is one year MBA from New Brunswick University Saint John any good?

M4MBA

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Is one year MBA from New Brunswick University good for getting placements? Their website says 76% placements within 3 months. What about getting a PR after MBA from UNB?

Anyone having any idea on recent placement numbers?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Their MBA is really good.

Its 57 or 60 credits, im not sure on the exact number which is directly eligible for 3 years work permit upon graduation.

you could move to other provinces if their immigration is not in place or whatever.

hope this helps.

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
I think MBA is a complete waste of money for any international student aiming to find qualified job and settle down in Canada.

The only advantages I see:

1. MBA in Ontario gives an opportunity to get nominated just based on your studies. (However, they are experiencing backlog now.)
2. For people with specific background it is easier to get visa/study permit for MBA than for any other post-secondary program.

If I were you I would look at education requirements for jobs I am interested in and get accepted to appropriate program with co-op term in college which is located in the province with largest # of jobs in the field of my interest.

Appropriate education will help you to find qualified job and job will give you options for immigration.

You can search for jobs here: indeed dot ca