+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is No Objection Letter enough

Naname

Jul 18, 2018
This is a public forum. Please delete the visa numbers.

Do:
1. Change 'Date' to 'Visit dates'

2. Highlight the rows for visas issued by Schengen countries and the UK

3. Any valid visas?

4. Visits older than 10 years won't help. Have you traveled recently last year apart from Greece?

5. As a travel agent, you would want to prove you had actively traveled in the last one year on work + it would help if you have visits scheduled after your intended visit to Canada (you must include evidence of visas for these scheduled visits including provisional hotel and flight bookings made by your employer)
1.Thank you for reminding ,deleted.

2. Highlighted.

3. No, no valid visas :( , in 2017 we got visa free with Schengen countries.
Last year didnt have a chance was busy with parents and my appartment , and this year I was saving my vacation days for 2 weeks trip for Canada. Its not that easy to take vacation days esp when its a high season and for that long, they want you always be present at work :). Yes , I remember abt your suggestion, I will check if there are any upcoming events. Im going to have a trip to Europe in Autumn , but as I understand its always better when its a work travel.

Naname

Jul 18, 2018
You must submit a detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates to show that you have prepared well for your visit + to prove you can afford the expenses for this plan, especially when your cousin/relatives are at work.

Your cousin's finances are secondary and don't really impact your TRV approval. You must prove you have the financial resources to pay for your visit, airfare, expenses, shopping, etc.

It's best not to volunteer. Keep to the sightseeing and other activities.

Yes, visa officials check social media/online profile and even electronic devices.

I recently read a white paper by Berry Appleman & Leiden, which is a global law firm, on the same topic 'Social media and immigration'

You should have seen me , for two days I was changing privacy on the albums , just somehow thought it would be easier for VO to have an understanding of a person applying.

Wow even electronic devices I havent heard of it. But its understandable somehow they need to understand
You must submit a detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates to show that you have prepared well for your visit + to prove you can afford the expenses for this plan, especially when your cousin/relatives are at work.

Your cousin's finances are secondary and don't really impact your TRV approval. You must prove you have the financial resources to pay for your visit, airfare, expenses, shopping, etc.

It's best not to volunteer. Keep to the sightseeing and other activities.

Yes, visa officials check social media/online profile and even electronic devices.

I recently read a white paper by Berry Appleman & Leiden, which is a global law firm, on the same topic 'Social media and immigration'
Will make adjustments as you suggest.

@Bryanna , Sorry for bothering you that much with my questions and thanks a lot for your time . Its sooo much appreciated.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hello, hope all are doing well. I am applying super visa for my parents and my father is in Punjab Police, India. I have filled out the application and at the end of the application there is no NOC document requested.
my question is where do we add that form? Please advise!
Thank you