+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it true you can't just move to Quebec?

gray6

May 27, 2022
the number for foreigners for the skilled worker program Quebec has their own so you to do it through them and not through the federal government. So is there something like that for actual Canadian citizens to? I imagine they don't want a bunch of English-speaking people influx into their territory shifting the demographics

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
the number for foreigners for the skilled worker program Quebec has their own so you to do it through them and not through the federal government. So is there something like that for actual Canadian citizens to? I imagine they don't want a bunch of English-speaking people influx into their territory shifting the demographics
As a PR and/or citizen of Canada you are free to move ANYWHERE within the country..that includes Quebec.

Reactions: freddieMercury

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Of course not, I don't even know from where you got this lol.
Permanent Residents and Canadian Citizens are free to live/move/work/settle wherever they wish, and the province of Québec is part of Canada so...

gray6

May 27, 2022
the number for foreigners for the skilled worker program Quebec has their own so you to do it through them and not through the federal government. So is there something like that for actual Canadian citizens to? I imagine they don't want a bunch of English-speaking people influx into their territory shifting the tutuapp demographics
I got this,..