+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it necessary to get salary through cheque / bank account

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear All

As per my actual experience, I worked 4 years in one particular company but initially they given me salary in cash for 7 months. Now, when I seen my record in my office, they have not mentioned any thing about theses 6 months and every record has mentioned my joining date after these 7 months i.e instead of January 1, it is written August 1 . so even if I get experience letter from My Supervisor who is reluctantly agree to give it, including these six months , there are chances that during background check from CIC, My company staff is probably going to verify what is written in company record. Now my question is should I include this 6 month job in my experience or wait 6 month more as I required this full 4 years to get points and then take experience letter excluding that 6 month of job. As I do not have any other document like Tex, P.F etc therefore if CIC created any doubt or ask me any documents to supporting this 7 month, I will have nothing to prove it. I also want to know what type of other documents addition to experience certificate + certificate from bank that salary was infect deposited in my account every month, necessarily needed during background check .

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If every record in the company says your joining date is August 1, then it is in fact August 1. Unfortunately, CIC and every other government agency including the courts will only believe what these documents say. I will suggest you do not include those initial 6 months as paid employment, maybe you can declare as unemployed or trainee or apprenticeship only in Personal History section and not in work history.

So wait for the next 6 months, to get 4 years excluding the initial 6 months.