+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mandatory to show all the experiences in Canada for CEC?

KishorSU

Dec 14, 2023
Hi,

Thank you for responding to this thread. I received an invitation under CEC. I finished my coursework and worked in a company A for one month and switched to company B in Canada

In my ITA profile, I didn't mention company A ( 1 month work) experience in the work history. However I received T4 for both the companies. Is it ok to not mention this experience as I do not claim any points for this?

I am planning to include the offer letter and releiving letter of this company A in the personal history section.

Has anyone faced this scenario?

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hi,

Thank you for responding to this thread. I received an invitation under CEC. I finished my coursework and worked in a company A for one month and switched to company B in Canada

In my ITA profile, I didn't mention company A ( 1 month work) experience in the work history. However I received T4 for both the companies. Is it ok to not mention this experience as I do not claim any points for this?

I am planning to include the offer letter and releiving letter of this company A in the personal history section.

Has anyone faced this scenario?
If you haven't claimed points for it you can skip mentioning it in work history section and no document will be required for it however you need to mention it in personal history section.