+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is CA evaluation mandatory ?

deepakcanada2

May 17, 2016
Hi

I am applying for TRV for my parents as they want to come for my convocation in June. My parents don't do jobs and my father is a farmer.

I am wondering about poverty(house and land) evaluation, should we do the CA evaluation or just provide documents of it with their visa file ?

Also, is it ok if we provide bank fixed deposits and balance statements copies with our file ?

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Where are your parents applying from?

I am wondering about poverty(house and land) evaluation, should we do the CA evaluation or just provide documents of it with their visa file ?
It is not necessary to get your property/land evaluated by a CA.... you can either submit the ownership documents/latest tax receipts.... or do a self-assessment which would give the current indicative market value (higher value) as compared to the purchase amount.

Also, is it ok if we provide bank fixed deposits and balance statements copies with our file ?
Yes, of course. These are necessary.

- 6 months' bank statements (without any large, recent deposits unless it is earned by your parents + explanation for it)
- Copies of FDs + FD interest certificates + letter from the bank(s) stating the FDs are not mortgaged

Do go through the Document Checklist.... and post any specific queries that you may have

Cheers

deepakcanada2

May 17, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Where are your parents applying from?
It is not necessary to get your property/land evaluated by a CA.... you can either submit the ownership documents/latest tax receipts.... or do a self-assessment which would give the current indicative market value (higher value) as compared to the purchase amount.

Yes, of course. These are necessary.

- 6 months' bank statements (without any large, recent deposits unless it is earned by your parents + explanation for it)
- Copies of FDs + FD interest certificates + letter from the bank(s) stating the FDs are not mortgaged

Do go through the Document Checklist.... and post any specific queries that you may have

Cheers
Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts.

They are applying on line from New Delhi India.

This is information is enough for me as if now.

Thanks