25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi Everyone,
My parents applied for a TRV last year and were refused for "stupid reasons", not enough funds (they had over 50k) in their bank account.
So last year hubby and I had to travel last minute to visit them. This year we cannot travel as I am expecting and I am in no condition to travel.
I want my parents to be with me when the baby comes, so we want to invite them to visit, however I heard that if I mention that I am pregnant their visa will be rejected 100%. Can anyone advise to that?
Should I include the real reason that they want to visit? I plan to send proof for my pregnancy.

I work here and so do my parents (both have their own business, 2 different businesses). My parents have no intentions whatsoever to stay in canada, they will only stay 4-5 weeks and go back.

Also, I plan on doing the application online for them, how do I add my mom's information, as I think it only gives the option to add the information for only one person. Please advise.

Lastly I am on a pgwp, however my husband is a canadian citizen and we're sending invitation from both. Does my status affect their application?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
however I heard that if I mention that I am pregnant their visa will be rejected 100%. Can anyone advise to that?
No, it is not true.
It is you first baby and you want your parents to be with you- it is a very good reason for them to come and to stay for 5 weeks.

Your case looks strong, so let them apply. Provide all papers and documents you mentioned, write a letter to VO explaining everything including last rejection and "silly reason" :).

Concerning online application- you will start on www.cic.gc.ca, will answer questions about you dad AND mum , then you will get a special ID number. And when you create a file for applying for visas on MyCIC there will be two applications for your dad and you mum. There will be TWO applications under ONE ID number for ONE TRV file.