+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interested in PNPs. But how to get a job offer from outside Canada? PLEASE HELP!

mithunio

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts,

I really am hoping to get into provinces like British Columbia. But, it worries me a lot when it comes to getting a job offer. I'm currently applying for EE from India. How can I convince British Columbian employers to interview me for a job? Anyone here know how to do it? Please help me by giving tips.

Desperately expecting any replies.

Thanks!

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankly speaking to get job offer from canada that too with Lmia is nearly impossible for someone outside canada. Moreover, recently british columbia modified its pnp by making draws to apply for pnp,. But if you have good scores above 400 then ontario may be an option for you

mithunio

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply, caddr!

Unfortunately, I only have CRS 396. Seems like BC PNP doesn't necessitate LMIA. So, wondering if I am lucky enough to get a job offer.

PS: I'm a software developer (JavaScript/Node.js).

Thanks in advance!

caddr said:
frankly speaking to get job offer from canada that too with Lmia is nearly impossible for someone outside canada. Moreover, recently british columbia modified its pnp by making draws to apply for pnp,. But if you have good scores above 400 then ontario may be an option for you

kvrforum

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
mithunio said:

Unfortunately, I only have CRS 396. Seems like BC PNP doesn't necessitate LMIA. So, wondering if I am lucky enough to get a job offer.

Thanks in advance!
Use Job Bank site.
Job Bank Canada.

All the job offers you get should come from this site. Otherwise, CIC will not consider it as a legit job offer...

Send 100 emails. Include your phone number and resume and spam employers like crazy.
Then a few of them will contact you.

When they contact you, you have to start begging for LMIA and immigration.
Once you say that, you will lose about 90% to 97% of job offers you received.

The remaining 3% of employers will maybe help you with that.
The problem is many of them are not patient enough to wait for many months till LMIA and Work Permit come back.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mithunio said:

Thanks in advance!
Why dont u write your ielts again, u just need 4 more points for reaching 400 mark

rpsbhullar

Nov 11, 2017
Hello experts,

I really am hoping to get into provinces like British Columbia. But, it worries me a lot when it comes to getting a job offer. I'm currently applying for EE from India. How can I convince British Columbian employers to interview me for a job? Anyone here know how to do it? Please help me by giving tips.

Desperately expecting any replies.

Thanks!
Hi dear,

so did you get job offer? how? please five ur valuable guidance to all of us.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Ontario.. is right too much focus on bilingual skill trades.. I don know why... but yea...