+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India : Challenge around ECA initiation with WES

akshay.dit

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,

I have a 8777 on my IELTS but am finding it difficult to submit documents to initiate ECA.

WES's new rule as of Dec 2018 suggests that all transcripts should be mailed directly from the institute to them. While my Master's(MBA) alma mater might still do it, getting it done for my graduation (B.Tech from UPTU) remains a challenge as most universities in India do not possess the necessary infrastructure to do so.

Further into my research, few folks have been telling me to opt for IQAS, CES etc and the other half still suggests that WES continues to accept transcripts from third party service providers in India.

Request genuine and urgent advice on which version is correct and worthy of being taken up?

Pavalli

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

I have a 8777 on my IELTS but am finding it difficult to submit documents to initiate ECA.

WES's new rule as of Dec 2018 suggests that all transcripts should be mailed directly from the institute to them. While my Master's(MBA) alma mater might still do it, getting it done for my graduation (B.Tech from UPTU) remains a challenge as most universities in India do not possess the necessary infrastructure to do so.

Further into my research, few folks have been telling me to opt for IQAS, CES etc and the other half still suggests that WES continues to accept transcripts from third party service providers in India.

Request genuine and urgent advice on which version is correct and worthy of being taken up?

Hey,

I'm facing similar challenges. If you have found solution, pls share with me.

Many thanks
Pavalli