+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect DOB in Visitor Visa application form.

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Hi I have mistakenly entered incorrect date of birth in my visitor visa application form. I came to know by vfs team when I went for Biometrics. I have raised a webform now explaining that its a manual error and also attached my passport as a proof for correct DOB.

Is this the correct way to do it now ?
Does any one has any info jn this regard, kindly do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

tarasubash

Jun 10, 2023
Hi I have mistakenly entered incorrect date of birth in my visitor visa application form. I came to know by vfs team when I went for Biometrics. I have raised a webform now explaining that its a manual error and also attached my passport as a proof for correct DOB.

Thanks in advance.
Is the issue solved? Same thing happened to me for vistor visa. Kindly advice what was done in your case.

Rengasamy

Jul 10, 2023

Thanks in advance.
Hi how did you resolve your issue ? I also got into the same issue. Did you get a new biometric request letter with correct date?

Rengasamy

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for your response. Did you get a new biometric letter with correct DOB? I have raised we form. No response yet.

KRCAN

Feb 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi Lucky,

How long it took for the correction to happen ? Did you receive any communication confirming the update to correct date of birth ?

I have received the Biometrics letter already and need to go for the appointment , not sure if a new letter will be issued.

Thank you in advance. Much appreciated.

May 9, 2024
I need a help / advice regarding a matter of Visitor visa application, there has been an error in the DOB ,the month is wrong. This was noticed when biometrics letter was received. Biometrics is not taken. Kindly advice what needs to be done in this case. Kind help is highly appreciated.

samuel247

May 16, 2024
hi Md Foysol Amin..... where you able to resolve your issue? i'm currently facing same issue. kindly put me through how you were able to do it.

samuel247

May 16, 2024
I need a help / advice regarding a matter of Visitor visa application, there has been an error in the DOB ,the month is wrong. This was noticed when biometrics letter was received. Biometrics is not taken. Kindly advice what needs to be done in this case. Kind help is highly appreciated.
hi Md Foysol Amin..... where you able to resolve your issue? i'm currently facing same issue. kindly put me through how you were able to do it.