+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inability to give medical exam within deadline because visiting other country.

noc_2174

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, we are in a tricky situation. We applied for super visa for my mother ~Nov 7th, and and then she visited to France to stay with daughter's family from Nov 27-2021 to Feb-19-2022. On Dec 8th she got a request for medical exam (Jan 7th-2022 is a deadline). The problem of doing the exam while in France is that she resides in a small city, and the closest panel physician office in France is in Paris (~250 km away) and closest in other country is Brussels (~115km away). She don't drive, she can't go alone as she can't communicate their languages. So my sister need to go with her to translate, but she can't drive either, so her husband also need to go, and it is very complicated as they both work and we don't know how many days will be needed for exam. I read that that the deadline can be extended for 30 days if there is reasonable explanations that she can't do the exam because of COVID related issues. But even if she get 30 days extension, that is still not enough, cause she will still be in France. I wanted to ask you to help me what can be done here? Any advice, any experience can be a huge help. It would be ideal if they extend the deadline till middle of March so she go back to her home country and do the exam there, as I am not in rush to get her visa.
What if she withdraw her application and apply again in couple months? Would the withdrawal be considered as "negative" history?