+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Impaired driving Nova Scotia

GarimaTalwar

Apr 30, 2021
I live in Nova Scotia, I got impaired driving 6 months back for just 7 days but the police officer did not tell me to go to access Nova Scotia and take off the restriction on the license after 7 days despite of me asking them multiple times on the night of suspension (he said suspension will be off after 7 days automatically). Now I had to renew my license and I went for the renewal they said I didn't remove the suspension and it's been 6 months of suspension on my license instead of 7 days. I want to fight it back.
I lost the yellow paper I received during suspension it's been 6 months already, how can I find my ticket number (I might be using the wrong term) to fight it back?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I live in Nova Scotia, I got impaired driving 6 months back for just 7 days but the police officer did not tell me to go to access Nova Scotia and take off the restriction on the license after 7 days despite of me asking them multiple times on the night of suspension (he said suspension will be off after 7 days automatically). Now I had to renew my license and I went for the renewal they said I didn't remove the suspension and it's been 6 months of suspension on my license instead of 7 days. I want to fight it back.
I lost the yellow paper I received during suspension it's been 6 months already, how can I find my ticket number (I might be using the wrong term) to fight it back?
Did you ask them the question when you go for renewal?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
What do you want to fight?