Yes
Med's Request
Immigration pour aller travailler
Interview........
Ouï
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Permis d'etudes
Bonjour Mme et Mr.je veux immigrer pour aller etudier et de travail au compte des beneficière

Jul 30, 2022
Guinee Conakry
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Quebec
NOC Code......
Montreal.Quebce.canada H3Z 2AZ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Med's Request
Interview........
Ouï
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Permis d'etudes
Mar 22, 2023
I submitted my a request for CAQ through Quebec online application, Receipt and acknowledge letter was sent to me through my CAQ online application together with file number displayed on my application portal within 48hours, Which i also signup to ARRIMA in order to upload my documents as instructed in the application, But I’m unable to login to the ARRIMA account after when i have signup to upload my documents, it’s showing me (loading please wait).I will appreciate if anyone can provide me assistance.

Reactions: Mohamed saliou
Jul 30, 2022
Guinee Conakry
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Quebec
NOC Code......
Montreal.Quebce.canada H3Z 2AZ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Med's Request
Interview........
Ouï
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Permis d'etudes
I submitted my a request for CAQ through Quebec online application, Receipt and acknowledge letter was sent to me through my CAQ online application together with file number displayed on my application portal within 48hours, Which i also signup to ARRIMA in order to upload my documents as instructed in the application, But I’m unable to login to the ARRIMA account after when i have signup to upload my documents, it’s showing me (loading please wait).I will appreciate if anyone can provide me assistance.