+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Quebec-CSQ

anna41

Sep 10, 2009
Hi all,
I have a couple specific questions regarding CSQ.I am planning to apply for CSQ within few weeks I and would like that my application is perfect and complete so I don't encounter any delays.
1.Currently I am residing in Quebec-where do I send my application-outside of Canada or in Montreal?
2.Is it desirable that forms and the whole application is in french,or it actually does not matter?
3.livret de famille-not existing in my country of birth,should I just write my family tree?
4.My husband and I are taking french test(TCF) in a couple of weeks,is it ok if I send my application before I have the results?On their web site it says that they will send results directly to Immigration of Quebec.

Thank you for your time and help,I really appreciate it.

Ana

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hello anna,

on the Quebec immigration website it reads the following:

If you are currently staying in Québec for work or studies and you wish to settle in Québec permanently, select Québec (Canada).

I submitted English forms though I am sure French does not hurt at all. Just make sure that you understand the remarks well enough to provide the details!

Family tree? Do you mean a birth certificate? I didnt have to submit any family tree, etc. only a birth certificate which I got in my city hall.

If possible, I would wait until you have finished the test for the application. Then you have already obtained a certain level AT THE TIME of the application and not afterwards.

Regards,

openeye