+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Pathways

yasar1990

Jun 2, 2022
Hello,
So I have been researching about the different options me and my wife have for immigrating to Canada. My wife has graduated from Toronto this year with a three year PG Diploma course and we are applying for her PGWP outside Canada. I have mentioned the best possible pathways for immigration for us that I could think of, I would love to hear from you other possible ways that I am not aware of, if they exist. I have also mentioned some related queries, would appreciate the response from the community:

1. Pathways for immigration through my wife:

1.1. PGWP ------> 1 year Canada Work Experience ---------> CEC - My wife has studied almost 50% of her course online outside Canada as the University had announced that the course would be delivered online. Could it affect her PGWP ? Her Grad letter mentions her as a Full Time Student.

1.2. PGWP --------> Job Offer (Without LMIA)--------> OINP International Student Stream (PNP) - How often does Ontario hold this stream?

1.3. Express Entry ----------> FSW. - I read somewhere that express entry draw is going to see some major changes in terms of who gets the ITA. For example it is predicted that the draw will be based on On Demand Occupation instead of just CRS score. What are the odds?

2. Pathways for immigration through me:

2.1. Express Entry ---------> FSW - My CRS is 425 right now, I don't think I am going to get any ITA for FSW soon but I am expecting NOI from Alberta, AINP, what are my chances? If I gain Canadian experience without LMIA through SOWP will I be able to increase my CRS?

2.2 . SINP - No job offer required. - How often does Saskatchewan hold the PNP draw? I am a Civil Engineer with 10 years of experience, never been to Canada and have no connections there, what are my chances for SINP?

Thank you