+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Backlog

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Dear Friend:

Thank you for going on line and signing the petition against the unfair handling of your immigration application.

I have read very carefully your comments and as an immigrant to Canada I agree with you fully.

I am writing to ask that you please ask your friends and relatives in Canada to also sign the electronic petition that will help immensely. Also please ask other applicants around the world to also sign on. We will do what ever we can to stop this ill thought legislation. However we need your help to do this.

Please forward the message below to as many people as you know.

Conservative government’s announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada would close the files of Foreign Skilled Worker applicants who had applied before February 27, 2008 and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision by March 29, 2012. This decision was made so that the longstanding backlog could be eliminated.

This decision dashed the hopes and dreams of 300,000 applicants and their families.

Many have applied to immigrate to Canada , followed all the proper steps and waited your turn. Now they are being told that officials are refusing to even look at your application.

Now Stephen Harper and Jason Kenney are refusing to even look at your application. It is time to tell Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper that this decision is unfair.

Please visit http://jimkarygiannis.net/petition_and_action_requests/immigration_backlog and sign the on-line Petition. Please get your friends and family in Canada to sign the petition as well. I would also ask them to circulate the petition to their email lists.

Sincerely,
Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough-Agincourt
Liberal Critic of Multiculturalism
Constituency Office
3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206
Scarborough Ontario
M1T 3T6
Tel: (416) 321 5454
fax: (416) 321 5456
jim@karygiannismp.com
www.karygiannismp.com