+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

im so lost

pee wee

Jan 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at this minute im going threw the crimanil rehabilitation process and things seem to being going very good for me . im from ireland born and bread and still lifeing in ireland at this very moment .im engaged to my wounderful women julie who is a canadian citizen and who is with me in ireland but were planing on lifeing in canada as it would suit us both better . the problem is we dont wont to get married just yet becuse we wont to save and have a nice wedding when the time is right . but the only way for me to enter canada to life and work is if we get married and she can sponsour me . we wont to move to canada as soon as possible becuse there is no work here in ireland and things are very hard for us both and we cant keep traveling back and forword visiting each other all the time as its very exspensive for us both. we have talked about me and her going somewere and haveing a wee cheap wedding and later down the line when time is right we will have a proper wedding as we both planed . will immagration think bad of this and maybe refuse me . thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pee wee said:
at this minute im going threw the crimanil rehabilitation process and things seem to being going very good for me . im from ireland born and bread and still lifeing in ireland at this very moment .im engaged to my wounderful women julie who is a canadian citizen and who is with me in ireland but were planing on lifeing in canada as it would suit us both better . the problem is we dont wont to get married just yet becuse we wont to save and have a nice wedding when the time is right . but the only way for me to enter canada to life and work is if we get married and she can sponsour me . we wont to move to canada as soon as possible becuse there is no work here in ireland and things are very hard for us both and we cant keep traveling back and forword visiting each other all the time as its very exspensive for us both. we have talked about me and her going somewere and haveing a wee cheap wedding and later down the line when time is right we will have a proper wedding as we both planed . will immagration think bad of this and maybe refuse me . thank you
1. If you have been living together in a Common/law relationship for 1 year, then she can sponsor you without a wedding.
2. CIC doesn't care how expense the wedding is.
3. If you are applying for rehabilitation that has to be completed before any visa will be issued.
4. You could always apply for a 1 year open IEC visa if you are under 35, but still would need to be rehabilitated is applying.

pee wee

Jan 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for the help there . ya the common law thing wont work for us i dont think becuse we havnt been lifeing with each other for a full year .we have been traveling back and foword visiting each other on long stays at 6 months at a time . i think we will get married very soon . and later down the line we can save and have are proper wedding we wont with all are family there . does anyone no how long it would take for her to sponsour me and would i have to stay in ireland why she goes to canada to sort the sponour forms out . is it even possible for a person thats been rehabilitated to get sponsoured by his wife to move and life in canada .