+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you are visiting Canada....

SanMar

Jul 21, 2008
Ok long story short. My husband was deported from the US last year. I am a US citizen. He has no criminal record and was deported for entering illegaly twice to work. We have moved to Mexico City where he is from with our daughters and I have one daughter still in the states. We don´t want to live here anymore, it is very dangerous and I can not get a work permit to save my life. I have 10 years experience in Finance/ Administrative Assistant positions and he has experience in sattelite instalation as well as 5 years experiene in installing and cleaning carpets. We want to come live and work in Canada the right way. My husband does not want to risk getting seperated from us again or go to jail. I took an assesment test to see if we would be eligable to get residency in Canada, the results came back and said that we couldn´t. We both speak fluent English. Is there anybody or any organization that could help us immigrate to Canada? Or do we need to get job offers? We were thinking about comming to visit to see if we could get jobs and get a lawyer to help us get started with our paperwork. Can we do that or is there another way or would that be illegal? Please help!!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are all kinds of agencies and immigration lawyers that can help you assess your chances, look for jobs etc. but I don't think there's any fast way of immigrating. One of my coworkers here was looking for jobs on a tourist visa in September last year and he got all his paperwork through in time to move in June. It all depends on what you do though and if you profession is on a list of skills most needed etc. etc.