+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If charges are withdrawn, visa application to renew/immigration application

Reetb

May 31, 2019
Hi what happened to your case were you granted permanent residency since the charges were dropped?pls let me know..thank u
Hello there , I’m facing the same situation too please if you could answer about this let me know !!!

sahil@2122@

Oct 22, 2019
Hello there , I’m facing the same situation too please if you could answer about this let me know !!!
heloo i need help .. my charges withdrawn without any upfront work .. my PR application is in between .. what should i do .. ??

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
heloo i need help .. my charges withdrawn without any upfront work .. my PR application is in between .. what should i do .. ??
Hello, did you get the PR? my charge was withdrawn after taking a one day training, case is closed and files are removed, how did you answer the questions? have you ever arrested, charged, detains? and how did you explain it? I just said, yes but the charge is withdrawn by the crown? by the way i was charged here in canada

jci

Jun 26, 2022
can anyone please help me . i have been waiting for rcmp report for about 5 months now . i was charged but my charges were dropped in 2015 with no conviction . can you tell me how much time it took you to get the report? i m waiting for 5 months and i dont know what to do and how to speed up the process. please suggest me something

what report did u request?