+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Training Institute

praveen10

Mar 14, 2009
Hi everybody,

Can anyone suggest a good training Institute for IELTS in Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer Road or Civil Lines area in Jaipur(India).

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
Dear Praveen,

Plz don't do it. you can read and practice IELTS at home just buy IELTS book and practice at home,
Believe me I and my brother were one of those victims by institute which they advertise in news paper about IELTS preparation. They don't know anything because the teacher which came to teach us was from school not IELTS even he never been through IELTS exam in his life. We were shocked and wasted our time and money we stopped going institute because I didn't get any benefit so I am now preparing for exam at home. Its easy no need a teacher .you can get good teacher and may be bad teacher as we got.
Plz think before paying to such institute. We paid a lot and so regret. Don't use money all the time to solve problems you can do it your self and we know that so late.
Just buy a book and practice at home.
My exam is in 18 of April 2009 and I wasted one month at institute because the teacher him self don't know anything just reading the book and even me and my brother were correcting him some places because he actually don't know how the exam will be he just read the book.
And if you really want to go Institute for Practicing my advice is to ask and confirm for Professional teacher who is really Qualify to teach IELTS not school teacher as we got.
And good luck.
Thank you
Regards
Omar

praveen10

Mar 14, 2009
Dear Omar,

Thanks for ur reply and guidance. I am planning to appear on 9th May 2009 for IELTS. I have gone to an institute for a day and like yours, the teacher I interacted could't influence me at all. Anyway there is lot of material on net and which book are studying pls let me know. Can I also get some CD's for listening.
Thanks.

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/faq-t13225.0.html;msg73197#msg73197

download all the material, including mp3s

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
praveen10 said:
Dear Omar,

Thanks for ur reply and guidance. I am planning to appear on 9th May 2009 for IELTS. I have gone to an institute for a day and like yours, the teacher I interacted could't influence me at all. Anyway there is lot of material on net and which book are studying pls let me know. Can I also get some CD's for listening.
Thanks.
ur most welcome..
plz find ADA reply..

VikasParaman

Jan 25, 2009
Praveen,

What UAE is suggesting is perfectly right , dont waste your money and time in those useless institutes. Filter urself that in which section u r weak and strong and concentrate more in the weaker section , do practise lot and dont panic , that's it you can really score good marks. I have attended last feb 2009 and that was my experience and worked.

Good luck!!!

Thanks

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Hi all
I sent my forms for Federal skilled worker 1st March 2009 , they returned me back with a letter that my job experience details were incomplete ,Could anyone please help me by sending me completed" Schedule 3 page 2 (work experience) " by e-mail that I will be able to get ideas to fill and send again .
Many Thanks for your help
Dr.Vahideh mirkhani , email: vmirkhani@yahoo.com

praveen10

Mar 14, 2009
[flash=200,200][/flash]Thanks to all my friends especially Oman, Newyorker, ADA, UAE, Vikas n all the readers. I have checked a couple of sites and they demand money. Are there any free reliable sites too who teach IELTS. In case they demand 50-100 dollors which are the authentic sites one can rely on. Pls advise.

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
All the sites are free materials.
Which sites are aksing money?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

One of my best friends, is going to British Council's Office in Delhi for IELTS General Training exam prep. He is a little hesitant in speaking english. They are charging 13.5K for this - which is a huge amount.

What do you suggest in this? Should he spend money for this? How should he improve his speaking english ?

Please HELP.

john160520

May 16, 2021
Dear Praveen,

Plz don't do it. you can read and practice IELTS at home just buy IELTS book and practice at home,
Believe me I and my brother were one of those victims by institute which they advertise in news paper about IELTS preparation. They don't know anything because the teacher which came to teach us was from school not IELTS even he never been through IELTS exam in his life. We were shocked and wasted our time and money we stopped going institute because I didn't get any benefit so I am now preparing for exam at home. Its easy no need a teacher .you can get good teacher and may be bad teacher as we got.
Plz think before paying to such institute. We paid a lot and so regret. Don't use money all the time to solve problems you can do it your self and we know that so late.
Just buy a book and practice at home.
My exam is in 18 of April 2009 and I wasted one month at institute because the teacher him self don't know anything just reading the book and even me and my brother were correcting him some places because he actually don't know how the exam will be he just read the book.
And if you really want to go Institute for Practicing my advice is to ask and confirm for Professional teacher who is really Qualify to teach IELTS not school teacher as we got.
And good luck.
Thank you
Regards
Omar
One of my friends from West Bengal joined one online coaching. She cleared with top scores. In reading , 9 out of 9; writing 7.5; Speaking: 7.5; Listening: 8.5. She joined in www.k3study.com. Contact them. They are doing good job...