+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS preparation question

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hello all
I am not sure that is there any consolidation phase in Ielts preparation way or not , more clearly I mean that, after for example 50 passages for reading can be sure that candidate would be fixed at specific score ?
I believe that those strategies which I have been watching through a youtube channel or any recurrences books would not be applied or can't be applied in all types of questions .
I strongly believe that with reading/scanning first paragraph and last one could not reach to correct answer of Heading Match as the authors know this fact, definitely they change the procedure, to give an example , they will design in a way that candidate should read/scan/skim more in each paragraph , this is a proven fact , I am not sure that reading strategy can be applied anywhere from general range with the very easy topic to extremely difficult topic in academic .
when you see the Cambridge Answer and it is written gist of paragraph 2 , it's not meant that you just be able to get point with reading 2 first sentences or last sentences , still I think that there is easy passage with IELTS exam but many of them take significat energy rather than just simply scanning and find a correct answer in there.

So what is the correct approach to gain high score?
While yo watching very professional trainer through a Youtube or anywhere , even they point out to last Cambridge questions, be sure that, they select that passage as an example because their strategy does work only on that passage nothing more.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
I try to upload some answer from standard test from one of the well-known site to demonstrate why that strategy which is said that scan first paragraph and last could be actual.
see please
Answer is highlighted with Yellow color

Obviously shows that answer is in second paragraph
and

And this also shows that answer comes at the end .