+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Preparation and Sample Test

Ahmer24

Jun 22, 2022
Hello Folks,

I have just decided with a strong will to pursue immigrating to Canada. Having said that my 1st step would be to prepare for IELTS exam.
Can you please let me know where can i get started ?

1. I need to understand where can i start preparing and if there are any preparation materials
2. Any sample test papers that i can access

Mostly free content :)

Thanks,
Faiz Khan

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
Hello Folks,

I have just decided with a strong will to pursue immigrating to Canada. Having said that my 1st step would be to prepare for IELTS exam.
Can you please let me know where can i get started ?

1. I need to understand where can i start preparing and if there are any preparation materials
2. Any sample test papers that i can access

Mostly free content :)

Thanks,
Faiz Khan
Internet is full of IELTS materials .there should not be any problem in preparing for free.. check e2language, and there are many more.All free

Reactions: Ahmer24

Ahmer24

Jun 22, 2022
Thanks for looking into this mate, can you drop a few more links that could help in the preps and mock tests?
Appreciate your help

johnsonbake

Jun 2, 2023
Everyone has heard about AI, openai, etc (there are a lot of options). The cool thing they are free. I found out I can train myself and learn English, prepare to IELTS. But still it's not the ideal solution if you need to have a really high score in IELTs as 8 and more. You should learn how to write a good essays that's pretty challenging for me. I don't want to write my paper as I don't have that talent and I use writing service for my studying tasks. But for IELTs I have to do it on my own and after every other time I finish the essay I send the group of professionals to review it and ask a detailed feedback. It helps me to nail my writing skills exactly for the exam. So, Ai is a free tool but you won't get a score 8 and higher. So, it's better to ask writing experts and learn from them.

astaachiever

Apr 6, 2024
Gurugram, Haryana
If you aim to excel in the IELTS test and broaden your international prospects, Asta Achiever provides expertly crafted IELTS Classes in Gurgaon. If you require a customized study plan to address your weak areas and reinforce your strengths, Asta Achiever delivers tailored strategies to assist you in achieving your desired band score. Concerned about the proficient instructors at Asta Achiever? With experienced tutors who excel at navigating students through the intricacies of the IELTS exam, you can be confident in receiving top-notch guidance. Interested in the success stories at Asta Achiever? Our students have attained outstanding outcomes, realizing their aspirations of studying or working overseas. Ready to commence your IELTS journey with assurance and triumph? Enroll in Asta Achiever's IELTS courses in Gurgaon today and witness a remarkable improvement in your language skills!