+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT - November 10, 2018 - Discussion

Nk1411

Nov 11, 2018
Can someone post the questions that you get on November 10 here ?

Writing Task 1 and 2 ?
Task1: write to your manager, you want to organise a party for a college
-reason of the party;/ suggest some ideas/ ask some advice from the manager

Task 2: in many countries , garbage/rubbish is increasing.
What are the reasons?
What can be done to solve this problem

Manahil321

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Task1: write to your manager, you want to organise a party for a college
-reason of the party;/ suggest some ideas/ ask some advice from the manager

Task 2: in many countries , garbage/rubbish is increasing.
What are the reasons?
What can be done to solve this problem
This topic(essay)was in one of the ielts cambridge practice book.

Aug 13, 2018
Question Regarding Reading:
1) What is the answer for, "Once a week, the students have three tasks in the zoo?" -- T/ F/ NG
Because the summary said, Once or twice a week student are rotated with in three tasks. So it can't be true or Not given. Right?

2)For the First section, "Which ad had all year for all levels" ?
I noticed one said "Open to all levels directly" with classes every Saturday and the other ad sad "Open all year" with classes for Beginner, Intermediate, Master?
Not sure how you folks made the choice?

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
i
1) What is the answer for, "Once a week, the students have three tasks in the zoo?" -- T/ F/ NG
Because the summary said, Once or twice a week student are rotated with in three tasks. So it can't be true or Not given. Right?

I noticed one said "Open to all levels directly" with classes every Saturday and the other ad sad "Open all year" with classes for Beginner, Intermediate, Master?
it was TRUE

Hemantkansal

Nov 11, 2018
Regarding first question ..
I would say answer is FALSE
Because it not sure that camper will di all three tasks in a week because it might be possible to rotate participants only once a week which means it is possible that participant can do two tasks only in a week.

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

it was students had 3 tasks to do...so it was actually TRUE

Manahil321

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Regarding first question ..
I would say answer is FALSE
Because it not sure that camper will di all three tasks in a week because it might be possible to rotate participants only once a week which means it is possible that participant can do two tasks only in a week.
I wrote False by the same logic you are giving for this question.I spent much time on this question and finally took it to be false.Don't know whether i'll be right or wrong!!

faiutb

Jul 8, 2018
What were the answers for 3 MCQs for Twin passage?

1 --?
2 I think it was something like Biologically different or something? Can't remember option though
3) Writer's aim to write this is " to give Scientific researches explaining twin phenomena " or something ?

Plus what was the answer to last question in match the writers:
Question? He/She thinks more research to be carrier out? I think the answer was in the last paragraph of the passage?