+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Certificate requested as additional document after AOR. Uploaded expired IELTS certificate.

PriyeshIyer

Jan 3, 2023
I received my AOR on Oct 11, 2023. My IELTS test results submitted with the application were valid till Dec 02, 2023. I received a letter from IRCC on Jan 16, 2024, requesting me to upload the original IELTS test certificate. I uploaded the certificate for my expired results with a letter stating that "I have uploaded original certificate corresponding to the details in my application". I didn't mention anything about expiry of results in the letter. Could this be an issue for me?

Lass247

Dec 4, 2020
I recently got a request to provide a new language test result after AOR. My results were valid as at the time of application. @legalfalcon any input please. I think I'll just send the old results and explain that it was valid at the time of AOR and it's meant to be locked.

PriyeshIyer

Jan 3, 2023
@Lass247 did they specify in the request letter that you have to submit 'New' Test results? In my request letter it only stated that I needed to submit original copies of my IELTS test certificate to 'verify' the scores. Can someone please help in understanding whether it was right to submit the expired results that correspond to the details in the application?

Lass247

Dec 4, 2020
@Lass247 did they specify in the request letter that you have to submit 'New' Test results? In my request letter it only stated that I needed to submit original copies of my IELTS test certificate to 'verify' the scores. Can someone please help in understanding whether it was right to submit the expired results that correspond to the details in the application?
A new language test result was requested. I wrote a webform stating that my IELTS was valid when I submitted my application and I shouldn't be asked to submit a new one.
They admitted it was a mistake that I should ignore it.

Sjunior01

Sep 5, 2019
A new language test result was requested. I wrote a webform stating that my IELTS was valid when I submitted my application and I shouldn't be asked to submit a new one.
They admitted it was a mistake that I should ignore it.
Hello
i wish to know if they have resquested a new language test result after receiving bill and Me?