+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Identification Type And Identification Number

rognstad89

Jan 3, 2016
My name is Kenneth, i'm 26 year old from Norway who want to Canada as a refugee. I dont have any money or any school degree.
any ideas what i can do to make this happen?
i also wonder about what does it mean by id type.. and I number?

my though is that : id type.. is how you put it online.? like if i'm using my passport i need to put that...
ID number.. it my number on my passport?

i take any tips

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
rognstad89 said:
My name is Kenneth, i'm 26 year old from Norway who want to Canada as a refugee. I dont have any money or any school degree.
any ideas what i can do to make this happen?
i also wonder about what does it mean by id type.. and I number?

my though is that : id type.. is how you put it online.? like if i'm using my passport i need to put that...
ID number.. it my number on my passport?

i take any tips
-It will be extremely difficult nearly impossible for you to win your refugee case as you are from Norway. to be successful you have to prove that you have a well founded fear of persecution/fear of life and the Norwegian government is unable to help you.
-ID type is the type of identity document. for example, passport, travel document, national identity card etc.
for your passport your ID type is passport and the ID number is passport number.

rognstad89

Jan 3, 2016
so what other things can i apply for then? or do i just need to appl for vacation then just stay there? i feel that's not good aswell :p hehe

redalot

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your case in not genuine, donot apply... sorry but the way you sound it looks like a fake case.. I could be wrong but its true dont do it, many people in need of real help surfers because of this

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
.....besides the fact that your case is almost impossible,failed Refugee case faces very difficult situations in travelling to almost any country in future.Think very well the prize is very hash