+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was asked to fax a 1 pg document....

twirly

Mar 3, 2015
but the fax number I was given by our case processor is simply not going through. It was SO surprising to hear from her this morning on my phone, and she is totally committed to getting this processed immediately for us, and I was SO hopeful!! I found the document she needed, raced to the fax machine, and that is where it all went wrong. I have since been on the phone to every number I can find in order to ascertain whether the number is incorrect or WHAT it is that is causing this problem. No one is able to access any fax or phone numbers within that department. I have tried the 1888 number countless times, also to no avail. They have the 'high call volume' message on and recommend calling back later......which I will continue to do.
I realize that this fax number is obviously quite a secret, so I'm not sure how to confirm if the number she gave me is correct without revealing the number to everyone. Not that it has been of any use to me, sadly. It has been quite a puzzling and frustrating day. To know we are SO close, and yet stuck right at the finish line.
If anyone has any insight on this topic, I would be Ever So Grateful to hear it.
Thank you!

twirly

Mar 3, 2015
Thank you for that link - I only have her first name, which didn't turn anything up. The fax number didn't produce anything in the search either.
I did finally reach someone using the 1888 number, and he was able to confirm that the fax number I was given was in fact the correct one for this agent/department. It just seems to be having technical difficulties on a Most Unfortunate day (for me). He was able to give me a different fax number which he thinks will still allow the document to get to her..... it is waiting there for start of business tomorrow and I am crossing fingers & toes that it finds her.
Thanks for the help. :)