+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to thank everyone who advised me on my citizenship application.

One_love

Oct 15, 2017
I got an email from immigration about acknowledging my application. They said they will review it. My question is what will they review? they also send me the link to the book i need to study. I already went and down load the discover Canada book. They also said they will contact me if they need more info and that it could take several months to get a date for the test. From your experiance how long does it really take ? To add since coming to Canada i never travel. Thanks again for your help .

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I got an email from immigration about acknowledging my application. They said they will review it. My question is what will they review? they also send me the link to the book i need to study. I already went and down load the discover Canada book. They also said they will contact me if they need more info and that it could take several months to get a date for the test. From your experiance how long does it really take ? To add since coming to Canada i never travel. Thanks again for your help .
It depends on the current backlog, both in Sydney and your local IRCC office. It could be from a few months to more than a year... Which IRCC processes your area?

One_love

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks. Sydney. Do you know what topics from the discover Canada book i should study ? It's a big book i dont want to study un necessary things. Thanks

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
All of it.
Except what is explicitly excluded from the exam according to the book itself (like some specific quotes...).
So, 99% of the book.