+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to move Canada from pakistan

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by rehmanaly, Jul 7, 2012.

  1. Hello friends, I want to move Canada from Pakistan to any region area of canada but i really need to move permanently in Canada how is'it possible can any one please help me? i don't want to be study at there. please guys help me
  2. If you have education , experience, then
    brows cic offical website .
  3. You'll probably need a job offer in Canada to qualify. See your options here:


Share This Page