+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sent my Pr application to the wrong place

ycqcycqc

Nov 22, 2018
Hi
I sent my Pr application through qc skilled worker in August 2018 but I found out that I sent it to the wrong processing center at vegreville. I called cic to find out what happened to my papers. They told me that the center forwarded back to the city I live in qc in September 2018 but they weren’t sure if it was to my place or to the immigration of my city. I called cic again to follow up on my papers in December, and they told me there was no updates on my file but if they did send it to the immigration in my city, normally they would send it to the right place for me. They even told me If I wanna speed up the process, I can send my application again.
The problem is that I only have 2 copies of csq and I already used one for my first application. They ask for original but I have to keep one copy for the future. Is it possible to get another copy from MIDI?

Do you think I should send my application again or just wait?

If they were sent to my place, how come I haven’t received it? It’s been 6 months

Is it possible that Canada post lost my papers?

Your replies will be appreciated. Thank you

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi
I sent my Pr application through qc skilled worker in August 2018 but I found out that I sent it to the wrong processing center at vegreville. I called cic to find out what happened to my papers. They told me that the center forwarded back to the city I live in qc in September 2018 but they weren’t sure if it was to my place or to the immigration of my city. I called cic again to follow up on my papers in December, and they told me there was no updates on my file but if they did send it to the immigration in my city, normally they would send it to the right place for me. They even told me If I wanna speed up the process, I can send my application again.
The problem is that I only have 2 copies of csq and I already used one for my first application. They ask for original but I have to keep one copy for the future. Is it possible to get another copy from MIDI?

Do you think I should send my application again or just wait?

If they were sent to my place, how come I haven’t received it? It’s been 6 months

Is it possible that Canada post lost my papers?

Your replies will be appreciated. Thank you
Given that in the past six months you haven't gotten back you application package, I think it is better to send a new application package by Express Post to the correct address. You can always ask MIDI to issue you a new set of CSQs. So send the one you already have and write to MIDI and ask them to issue new ones. The process might take several weeks.

ycqcycqc

Nov 22, 2018
Given that in the past six months you haven't gotten back you application package, I think it is better to send a new application package by Express Post to the correct address. You can always ask MIDI to issue you a new set of CSQs. So send the one you already have and write to MIDI and ask them to issue new ones. The process might take several weeks.
Than you so much. Do you know how to ask MIDI for extra copies of csq? And is there any fees for that?