+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help

Maznn

Feb 2, 2008
hi all

I have already positive labor market opinion I applied for CIC and they refused me coz they are not satfiad that I will leave Canada after the period will be end...I don't know what to do ....also I have background in Canada I apply before as refugee and I got refused ..so can any one help or give a suggest that can help me ...if I apply under skill worker will 2 refusal will effect on new application (skill work ) ..Or there's chance to apply again for work permit.
Thank you very much

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Maznn said:
hi all

I have already positive labor market opinion I applied for CIC and they refused me coz they are not satfiad that I will leave Canada after the period will be end...I don't know what to do ....also I have background in Canada I apply before as refugee and I got refused ..so can any one help or give a suggest that can help me ...if I apply under skill worker will 2 refusal will effect on new application (skill work ) ..Or there's chance to apply again for work permit.
Thank you very much
The chances of getting a work permit or any temporary admission are pretty close to nil, since you demonstrated with your refugee claim that your intention was to remain permanently in Canada. As long as you qualify, you can apply under skilled worker.

PMM

Maznn

Feb 2, 2008
thank you very much PMM

I want to ask another qusetion now positive labor market opinion vaild for 2 years can I apply and attach this paper or I have to ask to the company to make full time i mean arranged employment ?

Best Regards

Maznn

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Maznn said:
thank you very much PMM

I want to ask another qusetion now positive labor market opinion vaild for 2 years can I apply and attach this paper or I have to ask to the company to make full time i mean arranged employment ?

Best Regards

Maznn
The company is going to have to get an AEO (Arranged Employment Option)from Service Canada that states once you are a PR they will have permanent job for you.

PMM

Maznn

Feb 2, 2008
thank you very much PMM

so what do you think I have to wait untile i get AMO and after sumbit with the application or sumbit my application and after when i get it I will send it to attach with my file .....coz you know there's 2 application simplified and regular ..my point to speed up the process on my application ...as I know any application has arranged employment will be give the priority . I need your advice ..I need the correct way to start my application to aviod any delay or mistakes .

Maznn

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Maznn said:
thank you very much PMM

so what do you think I have to wait untile i get AMO and after sumbit with the application or sumbit my application and after when i get it I will send it to attach with my file .....coz you know there's 2 application simplified and regular ..my point to speed up the process on my application ...as I know any application has arranged employment will be give the priority . I need your advice ..I need the correct way to start my application to aviod any delay or mistakes .

Maznn
Unless you have the Approved AEO then you can only submit a Simplified application which no documents are submitted. It is better to wait for the AEO as it will give you an additional 10 points for arranged employment and you can submit a full application.

PMM