+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help to sponsor my mother in-law

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by thinh99, Feb 23, 2012.

  1. Hi everyone, just to brief my situation im an Canadian citizen and my wife is a permenant residence of Canada. I'm looking forward to sponsor my mother inlaw in Vietnam, what kind of document do i need what form do i need to fill out and what is the minimum income will i need to be an sponsor.

    Many thanks in advance. :D
  2. CIC stopped accepting parent and grandparent sponsorship applications late last year. This freeze is expected to last for approximately two years.

    While your mother cannot be sponsored at this time, you can try to apply for a super visa which would allow her to visit for longer periods of time.


Share This Page