+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I can’t verify the status of my application (humanitarian and compassionate)

Francesco77

Aug 9, 2021
Can some help me find what is goi g on?
I can’t verify the status of my application (humanitarian and compassionate) online. it was sent by a representative, an immigration lawyer. I typed all the information but the website says it was unable to find my application. at January 2023, the lawyer sent me a receipt from IRCC showing they received it on January 26, 2023.
The reason I dont ask the lawyer is that they charge 70 dollars to answer one simple question. What a trap!!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can some help me find what is goi g on?
I can’t verify the status of my application (humanitarian and compassionate) online. it was sent by a representative, an immigration lawyer. I typed all the information but the website says it was unable to find my application. at January 2023, the lawyer sent me a receipt from IRCC showing they received it on January 26, 2023.
The reason I dont ask the lawyer is that they charge 70 dollars to answer one simple question. What a trap!!!!
What are your grounds for an H&C application and what is your immigration history? Are you working with an immigration lawyer or consultant who recommended that you apply for H&C? What is your work and education history and how old are you? What is your country of citizenship? It appears as though you previously entered Canada as a visitor and worked illegally as a carpenter and tried to get a WP approved but were denied and were given a 7 month ban and had to leave Canada. Did you leave Canada and when did you return?