+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I’ve got refusal for the first time of a study permit and I’ve had this letter

Nabil14

Jan 16, 2019
. I’m not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated subsection 216(1) IRPR based on the purpose of your visit
. I’m not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated subsection 216(1) IRPR based on your travel history
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to the concerns and can demonstrate that situation meet the requirements

Please I want to reapply again with the same letter of admission . First time I applied 23 November 2018and I’ve got answer 14 January 2019 courses start till 4 March 2019
Any recommendations please thanks

Oyekunle1

Nov 9, 2018
h
. I’m not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated subsection 216(1) IRPR based on the purpose of your visit
. I’m not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated subsection 216(1) IRPR based on your travel history
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to the concerns and can demonstrate that situation meet the requirements

Please I want to reapply again with the same letter of admission . First time I applied 23 November 2018and I’ve got answer 14 January 2019 courses start till 4 March 2019
Hi, did you apply by yourself? How was your SOP letter written and which course did you apply for?

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019

You need to relax before submitting another application.Rectify the previous flaws in your application before submitting the new one. Did you applied yourself or someone helped you.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello I got denied with the first reason, I've a Bsc in agriculture and I applied for a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineer.
Your degree and any work experience must be relevant to any course that you chose to attend in Canada. Agriculture and aircraft maintenance are obviously not related at all so unlikely I would think to get a study permit approved with that combination

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Couple of things here:
1) You have Bsc and now applying for a diploma program?
2) Both programs have nothing in common. For example, you can't study banking and finance, then intend to further in Nursing or any related science programs. Having said that, you can actually have a change in career and you must be wiling and ready to convince the Visa processing officer WHY you intend changing your career.
3) Apply for a program in your related area. When you eventually get into Canada, then you can change your program internally within the school.
4) The visa officers will always look into your negative documents or any improper filing.
5) Again, please do go for a master program or post graduate program.

Iamdoyin

May 16, 2019
Your degree and any work experience must be relevant to any course that you chose to attend in Canada. Agriculture and aircraft maintenance are obviously not related at all so unlikely I would think to get a study permit approved with that combination
Meaning I can't update a second degree even if the first hasn't help my career in anyway. I decided to for another degree because the first has not helped me getting any job.

Iamdoyin

May 16, 2019
Couple of things here:
1) You have Bsc and now applying for a diploma program?
2) Both programs have nothing in common. For example, you can't study banking and finance, then intend to further in Nursing or any related science programs. Having said that, you can actually have a change in career and you must be wiling and ready to convince the Visa processing officer WHY you intend changing your career.
3) Apply for a program in your related area. When you eventually get into Canada, then you can change your program internally within the school.
4) The visa officers will always look into your negative documents or any improper filing.
5) Again, please do go for a master program or post graduate program.
I actually know a couple of friends that had a Bsc, applied for a Diploma and still got the visa. Was hoping to start a new career since the degree I've has not helped me in anyway.