+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send PP to CHC London

satha73

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
i do have a query while sending the passport do we have to send with a self addressed envelope and a return airwaybill fom any courier so that they can send the passport directly.All applicants who had send their passport to London CHC please share your experience of how you submitted and how you received the passport back,especially all applciants from Bahrain

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
you can send the PP with a return airway bill of a courier from Bahrain.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear satha...

Just courier the passports with a 'self addressed' envelope only. No return fare is needed. London sends docs every alternate week to CHC-Adh, who in turn will send it to ur address thru Aramex, as an 'FOR'. Aramex will deliver the same to u and take their charges on the spot, after delivery. In Dubai, Aramex charges AED 80/-, dunno abt Bahrain.

Hope that helps.

Sep 14, 2009
Dear Satha,

Whats your profession and whats your NOC. Can you please share your timeline. Have your applied through any consultant. If its through consultant i think they will send the passport. Give it to them.

Thanks
raj

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
465465 said:
Dear Satha,
Whats your profession and whats your NOC. Can you please share your timeline. Have your applied through any consultant. If its through consultant i think they will send the passport. Give it to them.
Thanks
raj
Raj,
Due to legality issues most (good) agents will ask u to do the passport thing urself. Even in Dubai.
Regards.