+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to prepare Citizenship test

jungrak9

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, finally got a test and oath date! Surprisingly they are on the same day!

I would like to get some advice from experienced about how to prepare for the citizenship exam. I have "discover Canada" book but it seems like there are also extra study tools online. Some online companies sell the summary note for study.

a. It will be sufficient enough if I study with Discover Canada book plus some free online mock test? Any recommended site for the mock test?
b. Some sites sell study notes and advertise "study with this so you can save your time". Anybody tried this? The price is reasonable (like $20). Do you recommend it and if so what site did you use?
c. How thoughtfully I should study discover book to pass the test? Any recommendation for the study method?
d. I am scheduled for both test and oath (ceremony) on the same date. Would this be my final process and after this I would be able to apply for the Canadian passport?

Thank you very much for you input!

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi there,
a) read the book thoroughly. Search a member named Goku. He’s got some online test links posted on his profile page.
b) no need
c) read about historic names and moments/ events.
d) if you pass the test and the interview and take the oath. You could FLY!

jungrak9

Oct 25, 2018
Hi there,
a) read the book thoroughly. Search a member named Goku. He’s got some online test links posted on his profile page.
b) no need
c) read about historic names and moments/ events.
d) if you pass the test and the interview and take the oath. You could FLY!
Fantastic answers! Thank you Jayson!!

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I got 20/20 from today’s test.

If you don’t want to read the book, go to the website of Richmond, BC and there’s an online test for like 150 questions. You can do another 250 on v-soul.com. If you eventually get all these 400 answered correctly you’re very likely to pass the real test but might not get perfect scores as these questions still do not cover every aspect of the book.

And don’t try to memorize the questions. They’ll never appear as the same phrasing as those online ones.

If you wanna get perfect score, I can tell you a trick - answers are all in the book