+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill my job profile?

aviatiorNG

May 13, 2019
Hey there ! I'm new to the forums and I hope I get along with everyone here.

Have a questions regarding the work history part in my EE application and someone suggested this might be the best place to ask them.

I have worked in two industries , totally independent from each other (Technology and the Airline Industry). 5 years in the first, and about 4 years in aviation.

As some of you would have seen, a 'prominent' airline just shutdown in India (no names). Yes, I was one of the many sacked and I dont work for the airline now. Some, like myself, were lucky to get the experience letter and walk away.

Today my consultant told me that the letter may not be up for submission because it can not be verified by the airlines office. In this case he suggested that my first set of experience (5 years in technology) be put up for submission and verification in my work history. The company is still there and the experience can be verified.

My question is - will this be a problem? The consultant Im working with is pretty worried that my shutdown company would pose to be a problem as he is not sure if the information will be presented in work history or personal history .

I think what he is worried about is that how this information is going to be presented without my application getting the boot.

Good advice is welcomed and thanks once again !