+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to edit or delete a signed but not submitted application online

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,

I have filled my citizenship application online and signed it. But I wanted to make some corrections. I dont see option to edit or delete the application to start fresh.
Can anyone help with this situation?

Scenario: I have a group application online. I am filling for me and my daughter. I invited my wife in the group. She created her own account and filled her application under my guidance. While filling the form, she selected "Yes" for the question "Is someone helping you to fill out this application?" since I am guiding her. And she also furnished my name and selected "No" for question if she is paying for this help.

All our applications are just signed and not submitted yet. Will there be any issues if I submit the applications with above details?

Last edited:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi All,

I have filled my citizenship application online and signed it. But I wanted to make some corrections. I dont see option to edit or delete the application to start fresh.
Can anyone help with this situation?

Scenario: I have a group application online. I am filling for me and my daughter. I invited my wife in the group. She created her own account and filled her application under my guidance. While filling the form, she selected "Yes" for the question "Is someone helping you to fill out this application?" since I am guiding her. And she also furnished my name and selected "No" for question if she is paying for this help.

All our applications are just signed and not submitted yet. Will there be any issues if I submit the applications with above details?
Did she pay you to help her with her application? If not there is no issues at all and you can send this way

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Did she pay you to help her with her application? If not there is no issues at all and you can send this way
Thank you for the response. She did not pay. A bit relieved now. Will proceed and submit. Will see what happens.