+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How To Correct Pre-ITA issue after receiving ITA

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

I just recieve my ITA last draw Jan 23 under CEC stream, my crs score is 446. While inputting Post-ITA, I realize that I may need to change some information below:

1. I started my current job on Sept 1st 2017 as I was in implied status ( submitted Work Permit on August 31, 2017) while filling pre ITA form, I claimed point based on my the day on the Work Permit which was Nov 1, 2017. My employer now gives me a letter saying that I started my job on Sept 1st 2017. Should I chang it to Sept 1st, 2017 to be more consistant with the employment letter ? ( I have been working for 16 months in the current company )

2. While calculating working hour, I took an average of 52 weeks and got a result of 45hr per week. I stated that my working hour is 45hr per week in Pre-ITA file. Now, my employer indicated I only work fulltime 40hr per week. Will this become a huge issue of mis-presentation ? What if I change it back to 40hr per week in Post ITA profile ?

3. In my education part, I entered my finished program day was on October 2017 in Pre_ITA profile, based on the date that the transcript officially issued. However, I completed it on August 2017. I believe that August 2017 makes more sense since my first day of working was Sept 1, 2017.

When I adjust all issues on my post-ITA profile, it gives me a same CRS score 446.

My question is that

Should I just adjust all information and included with Letter of Explanation?

OR

Should I decline the ITA and adjust more accurate information and wait for next Draw ?

Please advice. Thank you in advance

Jan 26, 2019
The name I filled for my spouse while creating my profile isn’t the same as his passport. His passport carries the short form of his name whereas I filled all his full names while creating my profile. What
do I do please? I don’t want a case of misinterpretation.

KIRAN3

May 2, 2019
Good Morning Sir! I'm in the similar situation. Received my ITA on 1st of May. I checked the -this is my current study -box while filling out details of my Professional degree and because of that there was no end date on my profile to my degree program,rest of the details were accurate..that a degree is awarded and it was a three year program and also the ECA Report. and Secondly i didnt uploaded my Bachelor degree's details which I want to now in my Permanent Residency Application.Both these changes does not affect my CRS score. Can i make the changes or should i decline? What did you do? I'm having sleepless nights over this..Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
The name I filled for my spouse while creating my profile isn’t the same as his passport. His passport carries the short form of his name whereas I filled all his full names while creating my profile. What
do I do please? I don’t want a case of misinterpretation.
Write down to IRCC and update