+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CAN HE COMES TO CANADA?

rashi

Dec 11, 2009
Hi All:
My brother is doing BBA honours and will be completing within 6 onths from pakistan.he would like to go to canada for the sake of work.What is the full procedure to get into canada without any employer sponsorship from canada?

Many Thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
The only real way is job from canada, have one year experience in a job from the ministerial list or have lived in canada. that is for fsw.
He could learn french and try quebec.

rashi

Dec 11, 2009
thanks for your reply.is there any thing that he canmigarte under high skilled immigartion prograramme if there is any?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Without a job offer or employer support, the only chance is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

He would need at least 1 year of continuous skilled work experience and his occupation needs to be on this list: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list and he needs at least 67 points.

If his occupation is not on the list but he does have 1 year skilled work experience and does have 67 or more points, he would either need a job offer to apply or he would need to go to Canada on a study or work permit for a year and then apply.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go for further studies in Canada that will lead to Work Permit or Permanent Residence.
www.cic.gc.ca will give you more insight. Good luck!

rashi

Dec 11, 2009
what is the easy way to get a job offer letter based on BBA Honours qulaification from Pakistan?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check out this site for job:

www.monster.ca

Once you can gain employment from the above site or any other dealing with job in Canada you will be fine. But I must tell you, from comments on this forum it is not easy getting appointments/jobs from outside Canada. It is not to mean it is impossible.

Regards,

Barsindoo

rashi

Dec 11, 2009
Hmmm..Job offer from Outside canada...Bit difficult seems like it.Now as I been told in the previous post that he needs to come on study visa and then he will be eligable for permanat residancy.
Sorry asking too many questions :-[
1) what college or uni can he get admission easily and affordable?
2) Can he works while he is studying if yes is there any restrcition on working hours?
any other possible information will be beneficial.
many thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) I do not know which college is easier to get into or is more affordable but I would think that it's a bigger hurdle getting a student visa after having found the college. He will have to prove strong ties to his home country so they will believe he is going back when his visa expires.

2) He can work on the campus of his college, internal jobs, without a work permit. If he wants to work outside of the campus, he needs to wait until he has been studying for 6 months, then he can apply for an off campus permit. This permit would allow him to work up to 20 hours a week during weeks of school and full time during holidays.