+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How are 2 years of experience counted?

caniimmigrate

Feb 20, 2009
Over the past three years, I have stayed in Canada twice over a period of 6 months and once over a period of 1 year (all the time working full time 8 hours). My entry each time had a gap from the previous exit of 3 months or so. Will I qualify for CEC as I am not sure if they consider staggered work ex? Further, is there a tool to check if I complete 2 years of work ex as per CEC requirements or does everyone just compute manually?.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

caniimmigrate said:
Over the past three years, I have stayed in Canada twice over a period of 6 months and once over a period of 1 year (all the time working full time 8 hours). My entry each time had a gap from the previous exit of 3 months or so. Will I qualify for CEC as I am not sure if they consider staggered work ex? Further, is there a tool to check if I complete 2 years of work ex as per CEC requirements or does everyone just compute manually?.
You require 24 months of legal work experience in Canada over the past 36 months from the date of application, has to be skilled, Level A, B or O of the NOC.

PMM